Just a fun little project to document the life and adventures of our family. May the archives grow long, and hold special memories. Should you feel compelled, please comment on our blog topics!
- Home Town: Smithfield, UT
- Most Gratifying Food: Any dessert with Passion Fruit and Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- Favorite Color: Too many to choose from I like them all.
- Delicious Hollywood Entertainment: Princes Bride, Last of the Mochicans, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, Friends, Seinfeld, and last but not least Alias.
- My Vice: Morning cup of good fresh coffee, best part of waking up….
- Pet Peeve: Rude people who budge in front of you, one of the most selfish acts a person can do.
- Key to Happiness: Patience and Simplicity.
- Most Admire: My husband for his humor, heart, mind, and soul.
- Dream Vacation: Can’t wait to go visit my family in Germany and do a Euro tour.
- Little Factoid: My eyes are different color. One has a spot in it that makes it look green the other is blue.
- Things I enjoy: Powder days in Alta, Sewing/Crafting, Baking Camping, a warm fire in the stove some hot tea and my family close by.
- Home Town: Horseheads, NY
- Most Gratifying Food: Elk Tenderloin with Pinot Noir, or anything I grow
- Favorite Color: Pure White Powder Snow White
- Delicious Hollywood Entertainment: Bah to most, but I do like Seinfeld and Gordon Ramsey
- My Vice: Steep and Soft Landings
- Pet Peeve: Aggressive drivers & anyone overboard with fashion
- Key to Happiness: There’s beauty in simplicity, desire little and put others first
- Most Admire: My wife for the way she loves Ellie, her calm nature, intelligence & attention to detail
- Dream Vacation: Extended vaca down under
- Little Factoid: I can turn myself into a bag of feathers when I crash on my bike or skis
- Things I enjoy: Family, Friends, Powder, Pedaling, Camping, Sustainable Living, Percussion and Web
Ellen, aka Sookie the Elliephant
- Home Town: Heber City, UT.
- Most Gratifying Food: Milk from Mama.
- Favorite Color: anything black and white for now maybe some red here and there.
- Delicious Hollywood Entertainment: what are you talking about?
- My Vice: My Binky.
- Pet Peeve: Strangers Touching Me.
- Key to Happiness: A full belly and lots of rest.
- Most Admire: My Daddy because he has the best silly faces and can make me laugh.
- Dream Vacation: Can’t wait for that Euro trip as well.
- Little Factoid: I’m named after my two paternal great grandmothers.
- Things I enjoy: laying in my crib watching the mobile spin and long walks with mommy and friends.
- Utah Skiing Blog – Ski Bum Poet » Blog Archive » Alta 16,000 Years Ago - [...] I first got to know my wife I was introduced to a world of rocks and ages that I…